Sunday, January 24, 2010

My name is Maria Lucking. I like to do lots of hobbies and activities. I play laccrosse its a good time but i'm not very talented with the game. I am a big fan of the wilderness and am very fond of adventuring through it. I enjoying going to the library and i typically can't stand reading unless its nonfictional. Fellowship with my friends is my favorite thing to do and just in general having a good time. I recently purchased a 2004 Jeep Wrangler. It took me four years to get the money for it and I love the car. I work at Subway, I really can't complain much about it, I eat cookies and make people their sandwhiches. I look forward to summer all year and it is for sure my favorite time of the year. Going to concerts is up there in my top three favorite things to do.

1 comment:

  1. I look for to the summer as well and also enjoy going to concerts. It cool that you bought you bought your own car.

    ReplyDelete