Sunday, February 21, 2010

Writing

Writing to me is very complicated. Starting in freshman year my writing was very bland. I never added to much detail and would jump around from thought to thought. I now have learned to add much more detail but I still tend to jump around in topics. Writing is so complicated to me because I have so many thoughts in my mind and then trying to put them all on the page just becomes a jumbled mess. I have found that the toughest part of the writing process would be for sure the editing. Once again I know what I'm saying in my mind so I think that everybody else knows whats going on when in reality it makes no sense. “Be yourself. Above all, let who you are, what you are, what you believe, shine through every sentence you write, every piece you finish.” John Jakes

No comments:

Post a Comment